View Single Post
Old 28-12-2017, 13:45   #1433
arcimedes
cf.mega poster

Services: TV XL ,TiVo X 2, 200Mb Broadband XL phone
arcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gavin78 View Post
There is 2 things people that want to stay in the EU for Trade and free travel.

Brexit voters want a better society all round I know what I voted for and it wasn't for certain Govs of certain nations that have dictated to others how they should go about their business.

We have shown one thing with the brexit process how controlling and vindictive the EU can be.
There will presumably be a trade agreement so that disposes of one thing. I've always had to pay my fare when I go abroad. You really mean free movement and the government has had the ability to control that but chose not to. Your argument is really with the UK government which has been quite happy to keep wages depressed (more profits for big business)