View Single Post
Old 23-12-2017, 00:18   #936
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
I must say, I have been taken aback by the number of people on this forum who would vote for Corbyn in a heartbeat.

I know that some people would vote Labour no matter who was the leader of the party.

But honestly, Jeremy Corbyn? The same man who praises terrorists, sided with the IRA instead of Britain in the Troubles and is an non apologetic Marxist Communist? Who can't get anyone of any integrity or substance to serve in his Shadow Cabinet?

I despair sometimes.
I'm no fan of Corbyn but does he currently praise terrorists? I doubt it.

Plenty of people who voted for Brexit and Corbyn as they felt their communities were left behind and the EU and capitalism contributed to the situation. I don't agree with their conclusions but I can sympathise with why they made those decisions.