View Single Post
Old 28-10-2012, 20:17   #198
thenry
Inactive

thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
thenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny starthenry has a nice shiny star
Re: ESPN, BT, Euro, Premier and Sky Sports news

Quote:
Originally Posted by muppetman11 View Post
Look at the big picture Dave , Rome wasn't built in a day. I think I'm right in saying that andy m has commented that BT's service would currently be of no use to him as his area has no BT fibre , that's pretty much the same scenario I'm in however don't forget their fibre footprint will continue to grow as will their content acquisitions.

BT's problem is that for a long time it's just been a Freeview service with pay On Demand content , in my opinion this will change over time and we'll see them change into a more traditional pay TV service lets not forget there's nothing stopping them bidding for movie content or starting their own Entrtainment channels up , it will certainly be interesting to watch how they progress.

For me competition from a third pay TV operator is long overdue and very welcome.
so long as theres no exclusivity on provider platforms meaning Sky and BT will say you cant have this and that to broadcast on your platform blah blah like now with the Sky VM crap.
thenry is offline   Reply With Quote