View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 15:51   #13172
joglynne
Born again teenager.

Services: Maxit TV, M250 Fibre BB. Phone-Anytime Chatter
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
joglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aurajoglynne has a golden aura
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

@ weenie. Pat on the back to number 2 son.

We told Peter that we expected him to contribute half his wages, from his first Saturday job in a Coffee Shop, to the household costs he actually believed us and handed over the money. That's when we realised what a thoughtful young man he had become.

I will never forget the look on his face when we handed it back to him along with his normal pocket money. If we had known just how many tips he would get from all the old ladies who wanted to have him as a grandson we may have thought twice. Boy did he rake in the £s .