View Single Post
Old 15-02-2017, 00:14   #5
ccarmock
cf.geek

ccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation eraccarmock has entered a golden reputation era
Re: Download speed in Hitron Modem Mode

I have the Hitron based 200 Mb/s business service , but with a block of 5 fixed IP addresses, so am unable to use modem mode. However in this config the Hitron doesn't carry out any NAT so I have used both a DrayteK 2960 & Draytek 2860 and get 202 Mb/s download with both Draytek devices.

You could test the device in Modem mode by connecting a PC to it directly in modem mode as opposed to using the Draytek.

Given that the Draytek shouldn't be a bottleneck I would expect to see the same performance.

Note in this config the PC is directly on the internet with no network based firewall....
ccarmock is offline   Reply With Quote