View Single Post
Old 08-12-2012, 21:27   #65
Gary L
cf.mega poster

Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Gary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny starGary L has a nice shiny star
Re: Electronic Cigarettes should i or shouldn't i ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by danielf View Post
What's that? Close to a week now? Sounds like you're finding your feet.
A week and half a day!

Quote:
Seriously though. If you struggle in terms of throat hit, I'd take Bulky up on his offer to select some kit for you. If you're going to do this, you might as well do it with proper kit. Anything to stop you going back to rollies, surely?
I've worked it out that it's just down to the batteries being crap. and the cartridges being crap.

if I keep the batteries charged in rotation, and carry a few carts and keep topping them up every 5 minutes. everything is honky dory.

I've managed this long with my baccy stuff still sitting there waiting for me. then I'm sure I can give it another 7 days and I'll be fully cured.

it will only take another 7 days and I'll never want a ciggy ever in my life. won't it?

---------- Post added at 21:27 ---------- Previous post was at 21:25 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
I find if i use it for too long a time the throat hit gets a lot less is very good for the first ten drags and then decreases i definately cannot puff on this as long as i would a roll up.
Exactly my thoughts.
it can't keep up with me. change the battery and all is fine for another 10 or so drags.
Gary L is offline   Reply With Quote