View Single Post
Old 11-01-2018, 09:09   #1064
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
But by doing so, they are being very political. I don’t read any newspaper, but I do not agree on censorship of this kind. We all have our different views on immigration, it does need tighter control, the U.K. cannot sustain hundreds of thousands of people coming here every year. People who claim this is xenophobia are talking nonsense. People who claim it’s racist, are equally doing the same.

This is Branson probably throwing a pathetic tantrum, because of Brexit, which he venomously opposed and he is likely using the Mail as a scapegoat.
I wouldn't ban The Mail. I think it's more evidence of American-style culture wars entering British life which I don't like. The Mail itself is probably the biggest cheerleader for such a war, far more than The Sun, with it's tendency to label judges as enemies of the people and opposition as traitors. The Mail is keener than anyone to frame everything as us vs them.