View Single Post
Old 14-12-2017, 16:51   #32
Peter729
cf.addict

Peter729 has a spectacular aura about themPeter729 has a spectacular aura about themPeter729 has a spectacular aura about themPeter729 has a spectacular aura about them
Re: It's nearly here!

After 2 years of battling with VM I am going to get an install in January, the main problem seems to be that the cable plans VM have, for the road which I live in, do not actually represent reality. Most of the cable runs go down the pavement and this is what VM plans show, the reality is the cables go under my land. The VM engineers did not believe me when I first told them that I had a man hole in the bushes in my front garden and the cables all went through there. The VM engineers took up the manhole cover and were able to see the cable, they then put a worm down the trunking and it came out in my manhole. Then the ownership of the land was called into question this was quickly resolved by looking at the deeds to the house.

It appears that there must have been some sort of mix up when the house and the cable infrastructure were put in place 13 years ago.

Nothing like a bit of Drama.
Peter729 is offline   Reply With Quote