Thread: Superhub SHUB3
View Single Post
Old 27-10-2017, 16:39   #24
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: SHUB3

Quote:
Originally Posted by cje85 View Post
The message sent to me began with "Following your participation on the Hub 3.0 latency thread ...." so some non trialists who have taken part in that thread have been chosen too.

It's still being openly discussed by some other users on the VM forum (Gaming section), and VM have merged my original thread about the update in to the existing latency thread rather than deleting it, but i'll respect their wish and not make any specific comments regarding the firmware itself.
I'll save your time. This firmware is bovine excreta. It handles pings and DNS requests differently from everything else, so it makes Think Broadband BQM graphs look prettier and bodges tests done via DNS requests.

Intel continue to be unable to fix the underlying problem so just hid it for a small subset of traffic. They can't do it for everything because it would kill throughput.
Ignitionnet is offline   Reply With Quote