View Single Post
Old 14-09-2017, 23:41   #90
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by daveeb View Post
It's got zero to do with Brexit from my perspective ! I didn't start the hoover debate.
I'm just stating my own experience with his hoovers as others had, if you think i have an agenda on this issue then you're getting a bit touchy.
I don't like Vax hoovers for the same reason either and I have no idea what allegiance "Mr Vax" has.
I did not bring 'hoovers' in to the debate. I brought Sir James Dyson views on Brexit in to this debate. I think it was Mr K who then started his assault on his actual Hoovers.

---------- Post added at 22:41 ---------- Previous post was at 22:39 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Can we have a separate vacuum cleaner thread ? There are many issues to discuss, what's wrong with a dustpan and broom for example ?
I prefer the old dust pan and still use them, given I don't have carpets downstairs.