View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 13:41   #7
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Microsoft fix bricks some AMD PCs

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnoopZ View Post
I don't blame you which is why i waited a good few days for confirmation from users which told me i needed to make sure my AV was compatible and it also requires a specific registry key in the registry which i did have, not sure when that got there though.

I think this patch is going to drop today on windows update.
My pc is turned off and i am at work, but thanks for the heads up, i have updates blocked but i will boot the PC when i get home and watch to see if microsoft have tried to circumnavigate the blocks people have on updates. You may think i am being a bit funny about this update but Microsoft have had to rush this because the news broke early so i don't trust them to have got it right first time.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote