View Single Post
Old 25-01-2018, 21:21   #434
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Crisis in the NHS

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Well recently i got to meet my new rheumatologist as my old one an absolutely excellent doctor has retired from the NHS though continues privately and over all the years i have dealt with consultants they always have their preferred medications to treat conditions never before had i had a consultant who stopped a treatment on the grounds of it couldn't be justified financially and other treatments may have to stop as well and offered no alternative. I'm no longer discussing the effect of immigration on the NHS as apparently I'm an ignorant racist which must be true as it was a late teens multi pierced girl telling me at the sametime as wishing my demise would speedup so the young people of this country who were the only one's who had a clue could start fixing everything. It was ironic at the time as i was lamenting at the loss of my asian doctor while stating what a good and honourable man i felt he was.
So what you're saying is immigration has been beneficial to the NHS? I agree, we'd be stuffed without it.
Mr K is offline   Reply With Quote