View Single Post
Old 15-09-2019, 21:51   #2235
jfman
Architect of Ideas

jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
jfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronzejfman is cast in bronze
Re: Government & Post Election Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pierre View Post
Excuse me........ahem.

Your question was a fairly general on as to why “no deal” Brexit was better for those in Labour heartlands than a “deal”

Whereas my reply also generally was that, they don’t really care. To them a Brexit is a Brexit.

Wow. They’re ignorant. Millions of voters incapable of gauging their best interests so instead will pick anything.

I haven’t been found out about anything, as I haven’t been hiding. My point was and still is that a working class Labour voter in the midlands and northern heartlands couldn’t give a flying fcuk about a deal, they just want Brexit. I think i’ve been consistent with that point.

I stand by that 100%, it will be their downfall

You’re confused. Because your question implies that they care. My point is that they, and we, are beyond what a “deal” and “no deal” Brexit may or may not deliver.

They just want brexit with no prefixes or suffixes.
Wow. They’re ignorant. Between that and Old Boy implying they don’t understand the complexities of it - indeed implying many believe no deal is the only way to end freedom of movement.

Millions of voters incapable of gauging their best interests so instead will pick anything. And you say it’s the remain voters who have a poor view of leave voters.