View Single Post
Old 18-06-2017, 10:49   #455
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: The 2017 General Election

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
I stand to lose just as much as anyone with any disability cuts and also wasn't impressed with the last election campaign by any of the parties pending where you looked it was lacklustre, remote and downright bribery but there was only one option that gave the UK it's best chance and i voted accordingly. I voted brexit for the benefit of my kids futures not mine i will likely suffer from brexit but again i truly believe leaving the EU is in the longterm best interest of the UK.

After the general election i got a wake up to how far this country has slipped and just how awful some of it's population are and now i find myself not liking much about the UK only a few people give me any hope for the future so barring a lottery win I'll just have to reside here and hope for the best.
That's just what the loony leftists troublemakers and those who oppose democracy want mate - they trade in nastiness, intimidation and violence and if we give in to them they get their way. Just look at the sort of terminology routinely used to describe people who voted for Brexit - racists, bigots, xenophobes blah blah blah. These people have no interest in democracy, they preach hatred and division just like the Islamists and justify their appalling actions in the same way. They are nasty, nasty, people but in reality they are small in number just like the terrorists. We've seen this all before with nasty pieces of work like Bernie (the police got a good hiding) Grant and the militant loonies who were running Liverpool like their own little kingdom largely by fear and intimidation with a big dose of nepotism for their nasty little mates. We're seeing it again within Corbyn's Labour party. Whatever happened to all that cuddly new politics he was on about eh? Lies and hypocrisy run within some people's DNA mate, none more so than those at the helm of Labour...

Last edited by Osem; 18-06-2017 at 10:56.