View Single Post
Old 26-11-2017, 12:14   #926
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
I'm not making a point, just highlighting an interesting article.

The article IS about leave voters who regretted their decision. It could be that all remain voters have regretted their decision and are waiting by for BoJo to lead them to the promised land of milk and honey. But the article's not about them.

One rather large clue is the article's headline "‘I thought I’d put in a protest vote’: the people who regret voting leave"
Andrew, you cannot say, you’re not making a point, when you quite clearly are and that is, you’re raising the point some leave voters have remorse. It’s probably true some are, but as Yougov has pointed out, it’s not very many and there is remorse for some people who voted Remain too, but there is not this massive swing in decision and it’s not going to change the result anyway.