View Single Post
Old 12-11-2018, 14:49   #2175
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: President Trump & U.S Election 2016 Investigation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Trump attended memorials over the weekend - no rule says he has to bloody attend them all. If he had have attended them all, the TDS sufferers would have had something else to complain about him.

* Wtf is this two birds one stone shit ?
Two birds, one stone = solving two problems/tasks with one move. Trump could have avoided the rain and Corbyn wouldn't be wearing the raincoat.

Quote:
It's posts like yours thinking a debate is a pissing up the wall contest, is exactly why threads like this one, should be closed!!!
I don't actually care if Trump attends a remembrance service, I don't think it's especially surprising. I was just responding to your post about Corbyn wearing a raincoat and having too small a Poppy.

Anyway 2020 is starting to kick-off: https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...didates-955261

Last edited by Damien; 12-11-2018 at 14:52.