View Single Post
Old 24-01-2017, 12:10   #253
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nialli View Post
"Thick and fast"? Sky and BT are putting up prices again and Now TV will probably follow suit. Let's hope VM aren't quite so quick this year - the increases last year weren't welcome and the people I've spoken to in Retentions suggested that lessons had been learned (although that's probably hearsay).
I was referring to all the companies not just Virgin.

See my posts in the Sports thread , I've been very critical of Sky for doing this.

Last edited by muppetman11; 24-01-2017 at 12:13.