View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 20:24   #38
heero_yuy
Perfect Soldier

Services: VM 500M SH3 thingy in modem mode XL TV V6 Sony Bravia smart TV and M phone
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
heero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered starsheero_yuy is seeing silvered stars
Re: 15k in bank, what best to do with it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
I got another letter the other day telling me how my "savings" account interest is dropping even further than its already dreadful value.

With inflation higher than the interest rates already (and expected to hit 2.5% this year), I'm with Maggie, start spending it.

I've spent quite a bit on a bunch of work improving my house in the last two years (plus some nice holidays).
Putting value into your property has to be the best use of the money. I'm soon to be in receipt of an inheritance on the sale of another property and I intend to invest some of the proceeds in our own property.