View Single Post
Old 03-08-2018, 13:58   #13171
weenie
Believe in yourself ...

Services: tv phone mobile broadband V6 and tivo.
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
weenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny starweenie has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

He got the job at Home Bargains

His induction day is on Tuesday 1 pm - 5 pm and he is delighted he will be working 16 hours split over 4 hours shifts.

If Tesco gets back to him and offer him the job then I think he is going to take Tesco as it's fewer hours for more pay but that call is his and his alone whatever he decides we will be standing by him, at least he has a job and that's all that matters.

I had a wee chuckle as he mentioned his pocket and would he still be getting it or would it now be stopped and being the big bad Mum that I am I said yes and no my exact words were now your working I'm going to half your pocket money to £10.00 a week are you ok with that and we both agreed this was a fair compromise.

Hubby and I had already discussed the pocket money situation if he were to be offered a job and decided that since he will still be in school it would be wrong to totally stop it after all he is a good son who works hard in school and never gives us a spot of bother tbh.

Last edited by weenie; 03-08-2018 at 14:06.
weenie is offline   Reply With Quote