View Single Post
Old 20-03-2008, 18:46   #1520
popper
Inactive

popper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze array
popper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze arraypopper has a bronze array
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyMinion View Post
Is it the recent Q&A on badphorm.co.uk that you're looking for? Specifically questions 11 through 13?
no , but ill find it if i can find some time, its the total oposit of this , the text said only Phorm personel had access and i think it mentioned BT ISP personal didnt get access.

it wasnt a Q&A but a tech comment, i think about 2 or 3 days ago.

but i do read and go out of my way to find the less main stream Phorm tech postings sites to try and get a better view so if its on one of them it might take a while.

that reason i want it is so we can try and collate a reference with times and dates to make it easyer to to see the true access of the partys involved collecting and messing with our
data.

---------- Post added at 18:46 ---------- Previous post was at 18:36 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OF1975 View Post
The share price is only down 6.58% today so far today so maybe they think they have turned the corner and the fight back is running out of steam?

If thats why they havent been active then they have made a big mistake.

This isnt going to go away. No amount of PR, lies and deception will placate us.

Only once this system becomes opt-in, with a complete bypass of phorms system for those who choose against opting in, will this issue die down.
carrage returns are good

i like the
http://finance.google.com/finance?q=LON:PHRM graph.

although it seems they bounced back a little bit later today, most try harder...

Ps.why are you 19 guests reading not registering and posting here to give your thoughts, the more the meryer, go on you know you want too...

and take part in the poll, its upto 26 now...