View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 22:51   #3157
Mr Banana

Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I do not have a love in for Trump, I think saying things like that are real immature.

But yeah if I lived in the US. Republicans would get my vote.

I raise a very valid point about a Democratic Senator who said Trump said shithole last night, who has form for lying about private meetings in the past. He lied about a 2013 meeting and got caught out.... he has form for lying in other words.

As I said, I’m not going to stop what I say here because you don’t approve.
US politics is not my strong point but looking on the net, this guy appears to be a Republican.

S en. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., whom Durbin said voiced objections to Trump’s comments during the meeting, did not dispute the reported remarks in a statement Friday.

“Following comments by the President, I said my piece directly to him yesterday. The President and all those attending the meeting know what I said and how I feel. I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals,” he said, adding that he appreciated Durbin’s statements and has “enjoyed working with him and many others on this important issue.”

---------- Post added at 22:51 ---------- Previous post was at 22:46 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
I do not have a love in for Trump, I think saying things like that are real immature.

But yeah if I lived in the US. Republicans would get my vote.

I raise a very valid point about a Democratic Senator who said Trump said shithole last night, who has form for lying about private meetings in the past. He lied about a 2013 meeting and got caught out.... he has form for lying in other words.

As I said, I’m not going to stop what I say here because you don’t approve.

---------- Post added at 22:46 ---------- Previous post was at 22:42 ----------

Excuse me. I’m not arguing I’m pointing out facts, that are relevant. I stand by everything I post. You should know that by now.
I wouldn't expect/or want you to stop saying what you want say, however it would be nice if you said what you want to say without deflecting to other stories all the time. Its become boring and very repetitive. Deflections are a cheap shot and something that Trump does all the time. For example his comment today regarding his visit to the UK - complete lies regarding Obama yet you choose to defend him and deflect to Obama was a shit President and The Mayor of London is shit. Why nor simply say oops Trump was wrong there??

Last edited by Mr Banana; 12-01-2018 at 22:57.