View Single Post
Old 12-01-2018, 22:23   #3154
Mr Banana

Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Will you give it a rest with this deflection bullshit. I’m not going to stop posting in here and pointing things out, because you don’t approve of what I say.

No it’s me highlighting that the Senator whose made a serious accusation, has form to making these false accusations in the past, in other words he cannot be trusted.
Mick as I said last week I am not a Hillary fan and don’t give two hoots about who is the President of the USA, However my opinion of that man as a human being is that he is a piece of ****.

Appreciate you have issues with Hillary but the fact is you have a complete love in for Trump irrelevant of what he says or does and you do use deflection tactics virtually every day.

BTW -S en. Lindsey Graham, R-S.C., whom Durbin said voiced objections to Trump’s comments during the meeting, did not dispute the reported remarks in a statement Friday.

“Following comments by the President, I said my piece directly to him yesterday. The President and all those attending the meeting know what I said and how I feel. I’ve always believed that America is an idea, not defined by its people but by its ideals,” he said, adding that he appreciated Durbin’s statements and has “enjoyed working with him and many others on this important issue.”

Last edited by Mr Banana; 12-01-2018 at 22:41.