View Single Post
Old 07-01-2018, 11:28   #1520
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Re: Brexit discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
Not really busted, who actually believed they'd go, people are quick to point out that no one believed lies on a side of a bus then why would they believe this, I've said on here loads of times when HSBC start making demands and threatening to leave call their bluff, if they think they can attract the best to some Singapore back water over London then go ahead and try.

My concern with investment is once we leave the lack of regulation might mean we are involved in a very unpleasant race to the bottom which obviously won't benefit the little people but will of course mean the few at the top do very nicely, it's worth keeping an eye on whose funding these groups and think tanks promoting a post brexit utopia and working out what they have to gain. Just my opinion of course but then I don't trust any of them.
HSBC have said they will move 1,000 people to Paris in the event of no deal for financial services. We shall have to see if this happens. Obviously, numbers depend on whether a deal can be struck with the EU. What is also apparent is we have bought more time through the transition period.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDaddy View Post
It's okay, someone will be along to expose him as such soon
Only Venezuelan-loving lefties and feeble-minded centrists can be exposed, the right has no hypocrites in its ranks.