View Single Post
Old 23-08-2017, 17:17   #194
Qtx
CF's Worst Nightmare

Services: Sky Fibre Unlimited 40/10
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Qtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appealQtx has a bronzed appeal
Re: Police to get tough on internet trolls.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Yes, it's interesting that these two things are coming out at roughly the same time. I guess people will be advised to take screenshots as evidence. So people can prove I said I homosexuals and people of colour.

Knowing how easy it is to manipulate screenshots, it amazes me how much weight they can carry. The image below is exactly how I took the screenshot, so no actual photo-shopping or editing of the image needed. Just an inline edit with the browser before the capture.

There are websites that will mirror a web page or screenshot it on request, so maybe a better option but you still have to trust the integrity and security of the site/service. It's not as if sites have ever been hacked and had content changed before....
Qtx is offline   Reply With Quote