Thread: Cricket Home tests 2017
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2017, 12:40   #111
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Home tests 2017

I'll be very surprised if Stokes plays for England again and I can see this episode costing him a great deal of money directly and indirectly. It doesn't look at all good from what I've seen of the CCTV footage but of course that's only part of the evidence so we'll have to wait for the police report and any action they may/may not take to see what any other ramifications may be. I'm sure the Aussies are delighted but hope this episode sends a very clear message to everyone.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote