View Single Post
Old 13-02-2016, 13:24   #10906
peanut
NUTS !!

peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
peanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny starpeanut has a nice shiny star
Re: The Happy Thought Thread Part 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilli-theclaw View Post

Now that I'm one of those more rare people waiting for a double transplant, I've also been asked to take part in three seperate research projects at Addenbrookes. - it's nice to give something back. One of them is a new method of preserving organs outside the body (pre transplant) so could be interesting.
That's something I'm all for. I had a internal tumour removed last Friday and they asked me if they could video / photograph the procedure as it fairly new to be published. Okay it was done in a fairly intimate place but felt like it would be wrong to say no if it could help others.

Glad it's over but still got tests and results to go through and post op last week has been one of the toughest weeks of my life so far.