Thread: US Timeline TV Schedule - Summer 2018
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2018, 09:28   #51
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: TV Schedule - Fall 2017/2018

yeah, definitely better than the Marvel/Netflix series and given the competition with DC hopefully they'll keep it going even if they would normally cancel it going by whatever criteria they use. If they can keep shit like LoT going for the sake of another series being part of the DC universe then they can keep AoS going. If I had to choose between AoS and all the DC and Marvel/Netlix series put together, I would choose AoS because it is just so good.

I have just had a look at the figures and going by these you would think it is going to be cancelled so I do hope Disney do something special or at least show some respect to the Marvel universe and let them have a proper ending.

Last edited by General Maximus; 05-02-2018 at 09:32.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote