Thread: Re-Usable Water
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2012, 14:54   #9
Barewolf
Inactive

Services: Talk Talk 1.5mb wishing it was Virgin 20mb
Barewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful oneBarewolf is the helpful one
Send a message via MSN to Barewolf
Re: Re-Usable Water

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Just remember that one mistake with home made water filtering/processing could end up with yourself or a family member seriously ill in hospital..
Hence me asking in the forum. I'm still studying the process used by other people on Youtube, and reading up what I can find online.

As far as I can tell, you need a 1st flush system, that is able to filter the rainwater. People are using 2 filters or more. And an overflow pipe to take away excess water to ponds.

I also noticed people used a tap at the bottom of the tank for garden water, and the house water (Drinkable) at about 1/4 the way up from the bottom.

I don't know if this is all that's needed, some look very complicated, others look very simple. But i wouldn't carry out this project if i wasn't 100% sure it was safe at the end of it all.
Barewolf is offline   Reply With Quote