View Single Post
Old 28-08-2017, 14:43   #2095
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Did you miss the bit about the praise from the Governor of Texas for the Presidents response ?

http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...-meets-tweets/

I saw in a news clip the Texas Governor says Trump has said in a phone call, "Whatever you need, you've got."

And as I said above, the President is visiting area tomorrow.

So, I'm confused Hugh, what precisely do you want the President to focus on, that he already hasn't?
He should appoint a Minister for Precipitation to stop the rain.

Having successfully downgraded the hurricane to a tropical storm, it's time to delegate the simpler stuff.