View Single Post
Old 28-08-2017, 13:00   #2094
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
I am not sure of the point of these tweets by Trump yesterday, when he should be focusing on one of the biggest natural disasters to hit the USA
Did you miss the bit about the praise from the Governor of Texas for the Presidents response ?

Quote:
“I’ve got to tell you, I give FEMA a grade of A+, all the way from the president down,” Abbott said. “I’ve spoken to the president several times, to his Cabinet members, such as secretary of homeland security, such as the administrator of FEMA, such as Tom Price, the secretary of health and human services.”

“All across the board, from the White House to the federal administration to FEMA, they’ve been very helpful,” Abbott said.
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/...-meets-tweets/

I saw in a news clip the Texas Governor says Trump has said in a phone call, "Whatever you need, you've got."

And as I said above, the President is visiting area tomorrow.

So, I'm confused Hugh, what precisely do you want the President to focus on, that he already hasn't?