View Single Post
Old 17-02-2017, 13:01   #256
passingbat
Inactive

Services: Virgin 100 meg BB, Talk More Anytime Phone, Mix TV, V6.
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
passingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronzepassingbat is cast in bronze
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Nice misconception there, Trump is an elected Head of State, Leader of a Country, voted in by millions, Corbyn is just an elected leader of a party by a few hundred thousand party activists and Labour supporters, big big difference.

Being a liberal and Anti-Trump you're bound to say Trump is struggling, I have seen no evidence of any such thing, he is doing practically everything he said he was that got him elected. I wouldn't call that struggling.

Corbyn's struggles are, that he is deeply unpopular with core Labour Supporters who can no longer support the party with him as the leader, Trump's supporters seem to be very very happy, hence why I feel comparing them as the same is very absurd.

This business of some people being outraged at his Press conference yesterday, so bloody what, that was the Trump I saw, all during the campaign trail. That conference was for his supporters, he is feeding his supporters and they are loving it regardless if he says a few things that are not factually correct, they don't care.

I believe he is holding a massive rally in Florida over the weekend, that will probably be packed to the rafters.

The force behind the anti trump and anti Brexit is globalism. Now, globalists are not going to come and say, "Were globalists and are anti Trump and anti Brexit because they still believe in Sovereign Nations". No, they know people would laugh at them. So they keep quiet about their true aims, and use whatever means they can to discredit both Trump and Brexit in the eyes of the public. They are ably helped in their deception by the liberal leaning press.

Trump and Brexit have really upset the NWO elitists, and they're fighting back with everything they can think of.

It's time the globalist NWO supporters fessed up and admitted exactly where they are coming from.