View Single Post
Old 27-12-2016, 22:01   #11
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: Rogue One SPOILER thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
Saw it last night. Totally blown away.

CGI Tarkin was brilliant. If you didn't know Peter Cushing could only be there by CGI I don't believe you'd suspect it for a second.
It's hard to know if I would feel the same without knowing he was dead but I thought it was a noticeable. They did a good job but some of his movements were slightly off and something unrealistic about the way his face acted.

Quote:
I haven't followed the production of the film in any great detail so I wasn't disappointed by any of the altered/missing scenes. I had no preconceptions or prior expectations. Taking the film on that basis, I believe it formed a consistent, well-edited whole.
It would be interesting to see the alternative cut. There was rumours Disney were unhappy with the cut because it risked created a rival storyline/saga within the same universe and they wanted a one-shot movie to avoid clashing with the Skywalker films and to act as a concept film going forward. This rumour would suggest they didn't all die in the original cut and we do know trailers show Jyn running on the beech with the death star plans.
Damien is offline   Reply With Quote