View Single Post
Old 27-09-2016, 08:33   #12
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Films to see in 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul M View Post
Kingsman I have not seen, so dont know if I'm interested in that or not.
It is well worth a watch. The trailer makes it look more like a serious spy film which is why I watched it but it is more of a cheesy parody of James Bond. It strikes the right balance between humour/cheese/seriousness and is really entertaining. I am glad they are making a second one.
Power Rangers very first came out back in 1992 or something like that when I was 12 so I am dying to see if the effects are going to be any better 20 years later. Normally I wouldn't pay to go and see it at the cinema but I have got an Odeon Limitless card and can go and see everything for free
I loved the first xXx film. It is everything I always wanted James Bond to be pre-Daniel Craig so I am very much looking forward to a new one. At the time I was hoping they was going to turn it into a franchise like James Bond and keep making a new every couple of years with a new mission/story.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote