View Single Post
Old 26-09-2016, 20:59   #8
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Films to see in 2017

good point, nearly everything is. There are certain things like Planet of the Apes which I am looking forward to. I never saw the originals because they are so old and I am really looking forward to seeing how the story unfolds and the beautiful thing about it is that because of the technology I can sit there and think it is all real. I used to love cowboy films when I was younger but the sound for the gun shots always sounded hollow and I used to cringe when you got a wide angle desert shot and the actors were clearly standing on a stage with a picture of a cactus and mountain range painted in the background. I went to see the new Magnificent Seven over the weekend and thoroughly enjoyed it because everything looked real and you could believed it was happening.

As far as remakes go though, I think we are all going to welcome the Spiderman remake and I think it is going to be absolutely flipping amazing.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote