View Single Post
Old 09-01-2018, 13:36   #14
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Is Apple company evil? If yes how?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stuart View Post
Truthspeaker, how about we hear your truth. Your opinion?

Personally, I feel that Apple is no better or worse than any other company. I am an experienced Mac user, and own a Mac Mini, Mac Laptop, iPhone, iPad, a home built PC running Windows 10, and also a Kindle Fire HD Tablet..

Regarding which I prefer, I like the way Apple stuff generally works well together (which was not my experience with a Windows PC and Windows Mobile), but I believe you should pick the right tool for the job. I am a gamer, yet because Macs (even running Windows) are not good gaming machines, I don't play games on the Mac. I do play some games on my iOS devices.

Android, for me, does it's job well, but not quite as well as iOS.

Regarding their corporate practices, I don't believe Apple are any better or worse than any other company. They get more attention from the media because they have a higher profile, but all companies will happily pay their staff the minimum they can get away with, and charge as much as they think customers will pay. Regarding conditions in their factories, I am not defending Apple, but do you really think Samsung, Sony, LG or any of the electronics companies treat their workers any better?

Regarding "price gouging", yes, you do pay more than the price for an equivalent PC, but most PC manufacturers are reporting minimal profits, or even losses, with only the larger companies reporting sustainable profit levels. Maybe PCs are too cheap? The market certainly seems to be crashing.
Excellent post and hits the nail on the head

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer
Sirius is offline   Reply With Quote