View Single Post
Old 07-01-2017, 23:06   #21
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Crisis in the NHS

I will be totally honest with members. Some remarks about the cleaning work etc etc that some people wont do, but others will.

The NHS I in crisis, as some party, wont put money into it. And stop bloody freeloaders cming here. And using it for free.

I have worked in hospitals as part of cleaning contractors. And our wage was low. And yet hospitals were paying agency staff to come in and do the cleaning.

I was in an AE one night, after my wife was nearly killed in a car crash. And l can tell you that l was fuming.
My mother in law had to be cut out of a car, my wife was driving. As the MIL was taking straight into AE, my wife who had whiplash BUT walked int the hospital. Was told to wait in the waiting room.

As l approached the reception - l had just arrived from work. There were several people with MINOR alilmets such as a cough, cuts to fingers. And another young lad who was RUNNING round the waiting room. And my wife was in agony.

I approached the recetionship to ask WHY, my wasn't seen yet, as she was in the same car as my MIL. She was told to wait.

Have a guesss who was seen first. It wasn't my wife. She had to wait FOUR HOURS. By then everyone else had gone.

The NHS has great staff. BUT, management has to change, get rid of the freeloaders. IF you don't have a NHS number, you don't get seen, simple as that.

I have been ashamed of this country, at the way it pussyfoots around people that use our Hospitals like it was aa hotel.

And no l don't believe that we should all pay extra tax, or the service go private.

It made me laugh when l read an article from Joker Corbyn today. He demand answers about it from Miss. May.

She will tell him to shut up. And he will cower like a kid in a corner. He is NT tough enough to challenge her on anything.

We need to bring in Hospital matrons, who who tell patients, if they need treatment at hospital or not.

About 12 months ago. I couldn't get a GP appointment, as l was getting chest pains and tingling in my fingers. Went to West Middlesex Hospital. As the waiting room was busy and full up. They sent me back to the GP for assessment.

Two days later, l collapsed at work and rushed to hospital. Luckily, it was discovered nothing seriously wrong with my heart.

hospital's are NOT a placed to go if you have a minor problem. Go to the chemist and ask them. They have given me loads of advice.

Sorry to go on. But it gets my goat, when people knock the NHS. We need funding each year. We need the money back from people that abuse the system. But that chance is very slim

I bet if everyone on this forum checked there local newspapers, and ask how much money was wasted on this year, as hospitals cannot recoup the money that people from OVERSEAs, and that includes the Migrants already here. it will run into millions.

I believe ONE HOPSITAL TRUST LAST YEAR tried to recoup £500.00 which was owed. Couldn't because, they didn't have the proper details of those patients.
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote