View Single Post
Old 14-12-2017, 04:47   #4935
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Rate the last movie you saw

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

I am not going to give my verdict on the film just yet because there are a couple things I am not happy with and I need to watch it again. Luckily I am going to see it again in 10 hours so I'll report back this afternoon.
All I am going to say is that unless I am a complete spoon there is a massive continuity error in one of the scenes and I don't know how it wasn't noticed. Secondly, something happens at the end of the film for the sake of the story which would never happen and is the shining example of when I talk about my "realism factor" and things not making sense. Anyways, I'll leave the moaning till later.

On a positive note, some good things happen which I wasn't expecting and for those of you who cringed when you saw the Porgs in the trailer fear not. They are used sparingly and very well and I loved the minor role they played in the story.

I am deliberately not giving it a score/rating atm until I have seen it again this afternoon. I have a provisional score in my head atm which isn't a good one but I don't want to commit to it.

Incidentally, Odeon aren't doing the popcorn buckets and cups this year for some bizarre reason. Can somebody let us all know if Cineworld are doing them so I can keep my eyes peeled on ebay.

Last edited by General Maximus; 14-12-2017 at 04:54.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote