View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 10:49   #44
Kymmy
Inactive

Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Kymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny starsKymmy has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Disney buys Lucasfilm, Star Wars Episode 7 due in 2015 & more after...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hom3r View Post
/COLOR]

Luke story hadn't finished, he could go on to train more Jedi.

Han & Leah have kids
Next you'll be suggesting that one of those kids turns out to be a sith and gets killed by the other..

Yep I'm a big fan of the star wars novels (currently reading Mercy Kill) and first thing in my head when I heard the news was which book sequence will they follow? If they went for the Yuuzhan Vong invasion spread over 3 films then they could use the original actors as they'd all be about the right age (not gonna imagine though how many kids would be in tears when one of the main fluffy characters gets killed)

Talking of kids and Star wars I was 8 when the original film came out and I remember sat there in a cinema in South Africa staring at this wonderful universe unfolding.. I think it shaped my film choices over the years and although in the late 90's Ep1 was dreadful and the series was only slightly redeemed by Ep2 it did eventually get back on track with the 3rd film.

I'm looking forward to what they may come up with
Kymmy is offline   Reply With Quote