View Single Post
Old 15-05-2004, 22:53   #65
TheBlueRaja
cf.mega poster

Services: Initiations, rep rigging and orgies!
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
TheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny starTheBlueRaja has a nice shiny star
Re: Rate the last movie you saw...

Aw man, maybe im mad, but i actually thought that Solaris was one of the best movies i've ever seen.

It's soo subtle and the music is awesome. The scene when he "flashbacks" to meeting his wife for the first time at his friends party is just superb. I cant think of another movie when you could feel the atmosphere and tension so much.

It is a film that you have to watch for what it is, i think a lot of people got confused and thought it was some sci-fi Aliens type thing and didnt get what they expected so marked it down because of it.

Essentially its a love/loss story set in the future.
TheBlueRaja is offline   Reply With Quote