View Single Post
Old 13-05-2004, 08:41   #43
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society
Re: Rate the last movie you saw...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilligaf1701
...waits for a review of dreamcatcher.....

...Hint hint .....
was bored last night my web had died so i figured id watch a film - went through my list saw dreamcatcher figured it would be naff as it didnt do well at the cinema, but it was a stephan king film so i figured if give it a go.

aliens - a mad general - flashbacks - more aliens. it was "ok" some people liked it personally i wasnt scared or entertained acting was alright but it was a strange film i wouldnt watch it again (ever) so i say: 5/10
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote