View Single Post
Old 09-04-2009, 12:57   #2381
Saaf_laandon_mo
Inactive

Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
Saaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny starSaaf_laandon_mo has a nice shiny star
re: Rate the last movie you saw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
Monsters Vs Aliens - 7/10 Great film although not as funny as I thought and in 3D it was really good.

The Boat that Rocked - 8/10 another great British movie, with an amazing soundtrack thanks to the 1960's

Would a 4 and a half year old girl appreciate monsters versus aliens? Thinking of taking the little one to see this over the weekend in 3d.

Finally saw REC yesterday (spanish subtitled film) - Not seen Quarantine so can't compare the 2, but I did think REC was a very good film until the very end. Although not really sure how they could have ended it.

I'll give it 8 out of 10
Saaf_laandon_mo is offline   Reply With Quote