Thread: General New TV advice
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 18:29   #24
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: New TV & Tivo v6 advice

Quote:
Originally Posted by cityfan247 View Post
thanks everyone for the advice.

Currys have now got the LG back in stock so I have ordered it online and it will be delivered tomorrow for free. (I had seen the TV on display in the store and it looked good to me and gets good reviews for the price ) That should keep the family happy.

Now its got me thinking of whether to take advantage of the new screen is it worth getting the Tivo V6??

How much is it to change boxes?
We currently have Xl Tv with sky sports (not HD) and XXl BB (200MB) with talk anytime. With the current bundles thats roughly equivalent to Full House I think. 2 tivos (1TB and 500GB) and a basic HD box.
I would keep the basic box as thats in the granny flat and I dont think my 91 year old mother in law would want a new fangled box. So would would maybe change one or both of the existing Tivos.
If your mother in law has a Tivo, she won't notice any difference with a V6 except that it is lightning fast.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote