Thread: General New TV advice
View Single Post
Old 13-01-2018, 17:32   #21
Joedm45
cf.geek

Joedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of QuadsJoedm45 has a fine set of Quads
Re: New TV advice

Cityfan247, Just to add a little bit of optimism to your purchase, it is worth remembering that everyone has different experiences with retailers and in my opinion there is a greater chance that once you have your TV you will never have to talk to the retailer ever again than there is to deal with any after sales customer services.

I hope all goes well and you enjoy your new TV.

PS. The V6 is great, always worth phoning VM to see what deal you can get. If it suits you, go for it. I had a £99/month for VIP offered a couple of months back which will give you everything you have and more with the only exception of your 3rd box
Joedm45 is online now   Reply With Quote