View Single Post
Old 01-11-2012, 19:43   #55
Will21st
Inactive

Services: XL Tv,100MB,M Phone.
Will21st has reached the bronze age
Will21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze ageWill21st has reached the bronze age
Re: Disney buys Lucasfilm, Star Wars Episode 7 due in 2015 & more after...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tizmeinnit View Post
but your using statistics I can do that to. What about population growth? what about the rise in standard of living? and then there are demi graphs only people of a certain age will watch films like Gone with the Wind.

The very fact it still sits 125th in the US all time charts is nothing short of amazing

Ok,if you feel like using adjusted BO,then knock yourself out. Nobody else in the industry does. Enjoy!

---------- Post added at 19:43 ---------- Previous post was at 19:43 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabaal View Post
A reality TV show about Star Wars 'enthusiasts' on the other hand would get snapped up by the supposed SyFy channel though

---------- Post added at 19:42 ---------- Previous post was at 19:40 ----------

I would say you watch too much TV but if that were the case you'd think SyFy was the new way to spell utter drivel following people nobody cares about doing every day things
Haha,I like it.
Will21st is offline   Reply With Quote