View Single Post
Old 27-12-2017, 19:20   #15
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Not a happy VM customer and maybe soon to be ex

I don't want to say this, but VM won't care what customers think. In till they start talking with there feet.

This year l have had again big problems with them. And yet they come out with some claptrap about the effects are caused by problem's out of London.

My mother in law had problems yesterday - again.

Instead of finding out what the problem is, and fixing it - baffles me. She lives in a block of flats. Just three stories high.

And yes, l am with Sky, for a good deal. And have the BB / Phone with VM.

Been with Sky 12 months - and NOT one problem.

VM, l would say more than 20 faults - and three serious emails to the CEO.

The big problem is that VM do not have any competition on Cable TV in the UK to content with.

I do not know if any other customer has the same problem
Arthurgray50@blu is offline   Reply With Quote