View Single Post
Old 25-12-2017, 21:38   #1
iTekweni
cf.addict

iTekweni can only hope to improve
Angry Not a happy VM customer and maybe soon to be ex

For the past week my so called superhub 2 has dropped the wifi almost 5 to 6 times a day and since Friday
I have had 4 conversations with the foreign service people who do not have a clue and only read from the typed sheet
of paper in front of them, all I want was for the wifi to return and be stable as its always been but all theyt want
me to do is reboot router to get it working.

My one conversation with VM I purposely did not reboot router and said to the person that I could not connect to
router via ethernet connection and asked her if they could connect and she said no so I said so you agree there is a
problem and she said yes I then said to her once I reboot I would not be happy if she said nothing could be arranged
because router would check out fine and she said no she would not but as I thought once rebooted and system back on
line she refused to arrange a visit or replace router because her system says router checks out fine so I blew my top
without profanity and a couple of hour later I had to repeat the call and go through the same proceedure with same results
and by then I was demanding the router be replaced or an engineers visit but he would not budge and eventualy he said router
could be changed but a fee of £20 will be charged and I reluctantly said yes if it was going to cure the wifi problem and a call
from me to customer services will be made when office hours resume and I will be wanting the £20 refunded because this charge
is for them to change mac address on their system also my contract ends soon and if I do not get the results I am looking for
the my next call will be to retentions to cancel my service after being a customer for 19 years since C&W days which I am sure
they are not worried about but hope it does not come to this as I have not had many problems over the years and surprisingly happy with VM.

Sorry for this long rant but the VM service dept. has spoilt my christmas especially when he said that the wifi is not covered by
Virgin Media and when I said to him that VM adverised about vivid 200 broadband and fast wifi but he was adamant they did not so
will update this post after I have had my conversation with VM customer or retention services.
iTekweni is offline   Reply With Quote