View Single Post
Old 30-05-2008, 20:56   #7636
AlexanderHanff
Permanently Banned

AlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful oneAlexanderHanff is the helpful one
Re: Virgin Media Phorm Webwise Adverts [Updated: See Post No. 1, 77, 102 & 797]

OK who has a login to moneysavingexpert.com ???

I know someone started a thread there recently, please can you add a post about the protest event with a link to the Digg article as below:

http://digg.com/tech_news/No_DPI_web..._Protest_Event

Ask people to Digg it, I really want to see this make the front page.

Also any other forums where people have started threads, please do the same, including the BT Beta forum if possible.

Florence, could you cover it on ISPReview forums?

Lets try and get this news out there, there is only so much I can do on my own and only so many press contacts in my list, so the more people push news of this event around the better.

I want that Digg article to hit 300 Diggs in the next 2 hours please. Lets not have any arguments about "I don't have a Digg account", I don't have a lot of things but I go out of my way to try and keep this issue in the public eye, so really for the sake of 2 minutes to register and 1 click to Digg it, there is no excuse really.

Everyone here should be Digging these stories, that is one way people can really help spread the word.

Alexander Hanff