View Single Post
Old 29-12-2017, 22:52   #65
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthurgray50@blu View Post
I could not agree more with theone2K10.

I have said before on this forum that VM were offered SA many times at a reasonable rate, but typical VM they want channels on the cheap.

BUT, with BT and SKY agreeing to share channels, VM should jump at the chance to get these channels and pass on the channels to it loyal customers - for which l am not.

VM do not provide a good service in my view - again today , l have had trouble with VM.

I am sure some members will say that l am ranting. But, if am l paying a lot of hard earned money each money to get at least 80% service. Then they are worth it.

In 2018, VM will again increase the prices more than once, and take channels off. And yet, with the channels merge with Sky, and BT. It should be cheaper for customers.

But yes, l agree that each of them should bang there heads together. And put customers first and treat them with upmost respect
You pay good money you have the right to expect a good service in return, on a good news info has filtered through to me today vm will be getting SA and the hd variant early 2019 once SA is on other platforms.
No news on AMC yet, our sources say BT have no interest in dealing with vm at this time, we think this is due to VMs childish behaviour over eiresport but we have no doubt vm and bt will sort things out eventually.
We expect VM to focus more on VOD in 2018 and we think this will be the scenerio for other platforms too, we also expect Discovery uhd to launch in 2018 on SKY and VM, Nat geo are another who we think will launch a UHD service.
By service we mean it could be a channel or vod content, we don't think Amazon will appear on v6 in 2018 but we expect vm to pick up more scraps i mean shows no one else wants.
We have heard that vm are trialing faster broadband too i will keep you all posted on this as much as i can.