View Single Post
Old 29-12-2017, 22:02   #64
Arthurgray50@blu
cf.mega poster

Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Arthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appealArthurgray50@blu has a bronzed appeal
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

I could not agree more with theone2K10.

I have said before on this forum that VM were offered SA many times at a reasonable rate, but typical VM they want channels on the cheap.

BUT, with BT and SKY agreeing to share channels, VM should jump at the chance to get these channels and pass on the channels to it loyal customers - for which l am not.

VM do not provide a good service in my view - again today , l have had trouble with VM.

I am sure some members will say that l am ranting. But, if am l paying a lot of hard earned money each money to get at least 80% service. Then they are worth it.

In 2018, VM will again increase the prices more than once, and take channels off. And yet, with the channels merge with Sky, and BT. It should be cheaper for customers.

But yes, l agree that each of them should bang there heads together. And put customers first and treat them with upmost respect