View Single Post
Old 29-12-2017, 15:19   #62
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2018)

Quote:
Originally Posted by theone2k10 View Post
We'll have to agree to disagree on this as vm aren't as innocent as they make out, i'm surprised anyone wants to do business with them tbh with they way vm constantly go crying to ofcom.
I'm not defending SKY but i don't think SKY are entirely to blame for SA not being on vm.
I've said it many times vm messed up by selling their channels i know vm got a load of HD etc but money would of talked there and vm would of still had channels to use as leverage.
If SKY were really this spiteful nasty monster some claim then why are the rest of the SKY channels on vm, SKY could easily of said "no thankyou" but they didn't.
Same as some shout BT are a nasty spiteful monster, if they are then why did they allow vm to have BTsport in xl pack?
The reality is SKY,VM,BT etc are as bad as each other and need their heads banging together.
Ultimately with all their bickering it ends up being us the consumer that pays for it.
Maybe you are right, and you have your sources, of course. Personally, though, I find it difficult to believe that VM would just sit on their hands while their subscribers were crying out for this channel.

I suppose we should just be grateful we are getting it at all, but I for one will continue to watch SA programmes via Now TV until such time as they eventually provide the channel in HD..